Welcome to Park Chrysler Jeep
Our dealership first opened its doors in 1957, where it was originally located in Saint Louis Park Minnesota. Our current location is on what was the oldest farm in Burnsville, which would now be approaching its 150th year. The new Burnsville dealership, called Gopher Jeep, opened on Highway 13 in 1969, and became Park Gopher Jeep in 1971 when the Saint Louis Park location was closed. In 1973 we again changed the name back to Park Jeep. In 2005 the dealerships Park Chrysler of Burnsville and Park Jeep merged to become Park Chrysler Jeep.